Our practice is taking extra steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
In response to COVID-19, we have made numerous adjustments to our office to help keep everyone safe.
- We have installed barriers at the front desk area to minimize contact.
- We diligently screen patients and staff to minimize exposure to COVID-19.
- We have invested to maintain a good supply of PPE.
- We have installed doors on our operatories to keep any aerosols within the rooms and purchased a Jade air filtration unit for each operatory from Surgically Clean Air. These units disinfect the air within the operatories to provide clean air for the next patient who is being treated in the room.
- We follow strict infection control guidelines as always.
- Upon entering the clinic, every person will wear a mask and individual temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer. You will also be required to use hand sanitizer.
- Once in the room, patients are rinsing with a hydrogen peroxide solution prior to treatment.
- Patients are scheduled to minimize contact with other patients in the office.
- Patients are scheduled with an additional 15 minutes in between each appointment to allow for cleaning of the room and sanitizing the air with the Jade air filtration units.
- High touch areas are being disinfected multiple times per day.
- Staff will be wearing additional personal protective equipment according to the procedure being done.
This list is not comprehensive but allows you to understand that we take your health and safety seriously.
Please watch the video below to see how our newly installed Jade air filters keep our patients and staff safe.